Salary: Competitive + excellent benefits package
Ready to shape tomorrow?
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
About the role...
Our fast-growing Fintech firm specialises in FX and international payments technology. We’re looking to employ an experienced copywriter to join our expanding Product Marketing team. We’re looking for someone who loves creating content but can apply a technical lens when it comes to writing.
You’ll have a keen interest in Fintech and the successful applicant will be responsible for; shaping our Developer centre and building out content around our APIs; our Support area and Knowledge hub both on the marketing website and within our client facing portal; creating implementation guides, manuals and compliances packs for product launches as well as becoming a trusted advisor when it comes to product and marketing.
You’ll need to confident and passionate about copywriting and be able to explain complex technical information in a clear and concise manner. You’ll be a great communicator and need to work with the Product, Technical, Operations, Developer and Solutions teams to name just a few in order to bring our product to life.
This role is pivotal to the success of the adoption of our product and the customer experience. Reporting into the Senior Manager - Global Product Marketing, this person will become a champion of our technical documentation within the business team embedding themselves within the product, tech and solutions worlds to drive the tactical delivery of the product marketing strategy.
This role is key to taking new product developments to market, for driving adoption of our features and functionality and improving the support we provide our customers. We’ll be looking for you to take us to the next level when it comes to producing content that supports all aspects of our product – both internally and externally and utilizing creative solutions to find the best ways to communicate our story.
Duties and responsibilities
- Act as a key interface between Tech, Product and Marketing teams to help deliver the overall product documentation for both our internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan, develop, organise, write and edit supporting documents for productHave a love of writing and hold excellent communication skills but be able to combine this with a passion for technology and telling a story
- Take ownership of the Developer Centre, Use case scenarios, Cookbooks and all API documentation to create an improved experience for clients
- Work closely with the Solutions team to produce high quality implementation documentation, manuals, and support guides to improve our customer experience
- Create, manage and own a content support library in collaboration with our Customer Operations team
- Provide expert input for bitesize content including blogs, presentations and PR activity
- Create and maintain a comprehensive and standardised library of terminology and documentation to maintain continuity of style of content across platforms and media
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
- Use appropriate medium for message or audience, such as diagrams, animations or online videos
- Gather usability feedback from customers and developers
Other key areas of focus:
- Develop, manage and maintain excellent relationships with stakeholders across the business – Marketing, Product, Sales, Tech, Solutions, Operations, exec team etc
- Deliver all work accurately ensuring materials are accurate, proofread and signed off by relevant stakeholders
- Maintain and update the marketing activity tracker for all product marketing related activity
- Data-driven approach – base your decisions on facts rather than opinions
- Demonstrate ROI on all activity.
- Complete any other ad hoc duties as required
We offer a comprehensive range of employee benefits; have a no dress code policy, flexible home working, a day off for your birthday and socials every Friday. So, if you’re ready to join a thriving global business then get in touch!