Product Owner – London
Ready to shape tomorrow?
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
About the role…
We’re looking for an enterprising, self-starting Product Owner to join our team. You'll work on increasing the number of ways UK SMEs can access Currencycloud via third party software platforms (e.g. accounting) and maximising the work of a dedicated engineering squad.
Your work will be framed by two questions:
- What products and features should we build and why?
- How do we deliver these products and features to market?
As Product Owner you will focus on the following activities:
- Product development & delivery
- Product strategy & roadmap
- Generating, maintaining & prioritising the product backlog
- Driving the delivery of the product strategy & backlog
What experience do I need?
- Proven experience in a Product Owner/Product Manager role, preferably in a software-first Fintech or tech start-up
- Comfort working with agile frameworks like Scrum or Kanban
- Ability to define a product backlog using standard categories like epics & user stories
- Preferably domain knowledge in Fintech - e.g. payments, FX, transaction banking or trading
What personal attributes do I need?
- A self-starter who takes accountability for getting things done
- Top-notch stakeholder management skills, including the ability to influence colleagues in small, cross-functional scrum teams
- Analytical and commercially sharp
- Comfortable challenging the status quo and always curious about the way things work
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional structured thinking and attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a scale up or growth environment and as part of a wider team
We offer a comprehensive range of employee benefits; have a no dress code policy, flexible home working, a day off for your birthday and socials every Friday. So, if you’re ready to join a thriving global business based in the heart of London’s Spitalfields, then get in touch!