Ready to shape tomorrow?
This is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We’re bringing simplicity, transparency & scale to cross-border payments - a $120 trillion market.
About the role
Security specialist with deep “hands-on” security experience across Google and Amazon AWS cloud based environments.
- Provide best practice guidance to development teams for vulnerability remediation and secure software development.
- Respond to and investigate security incidents
- Help maintain ISO/IEC 27001:2013 information security policies
- Implement and maintain CIS Benchmark technical security controls
Day to Day tasks
- Maintenance and implementation of security controls
- Deep understanding of the Currencycloud platform security model and posture
- Identification of security risks and the steps to mitigate these
- Ensure the security model is maintained across product improvements
- Respond to security events according to SLAs
- Has experience of deploying workloads on Amazon AWS using Terraform / Cloudformation
The Personality Traits
- A passion for information security
- Attention to detail
- Ability to influence peers
- Ability to take the initiative and ownership of tasks
- Penetration Testing
- Network security
- Vulnerability management
- Cloud environment security
- Python development
- Unix bash/shell scripting
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001,PCI-DSS,GDPR,SOC2
- AWS Certified Security – Specialty
- Certified Ethical Hacker
Anything extra to add?
At the moment we are transitioning from an office based working environment to a remote first company, so we have adapted our already great benefits package to reflect this.
We now offer a day off each month for your mental health on top of the 25 days annual leave allowance and a day off for your birthday. Our comprehensive health care includes mental health support service access and we have live streamed health based activities like Yoga and Barre classes each week! We also run fortnightly company updates hosted by our CEO to keep employees up to date on developments and also include an open forum for employees to ask questions.
If you think your skills and experience match what we are looking for and you’d like to join a Fintech industry unicorn, please get in touch!
For recruiters; we aren’t currently looking for additional support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs