Conversionista’s Experience Design & Research team is looking for a new star!
Want to change the way design is used to drive growth?
Optimizing digital experiences is our bread and butter. With over 600 conversion projects we have an edge in the scientific methods of optimizing digital experiences - and now we’re taking things one step further. We’re expanding our service areas to be able to offer our clients a more holistic and long-term approach to building digital experiences.
We are forming an Experience Design & Research division. In close collaboration with our clients, we will change the way design is used to drive growth.
We will help our clients find unmet needs in their customer journey, explore new opportunities for growth, build premier e-commerce from scratch, and design totally new digital products & services.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a UX Designer for our new team.
We believe you have a passion for really understanding what the users needs, and at the same time love building great experiences that bring value for both users and business. If research, concept creation, interaction design and prototyping are things that drive you, this role might be exactly what you’re looking for.
What will you do?
Together with our User Researchers and Digital Designers you will create digital experiences that really work – user-centric as well as brand and business aligned. And of course, conversion optimized.
Your experience in leading the design process from end to end will help the team on the right track towards a successful delivery. Your main focus will definitely be on concepts, flows and interactions but you need to have a great understanding of the complexity of user experience and product development as a whole.
To achieve this we believe you have:
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Team oriented mindset.
- Experience in user research methods such as usability tests and interviews.
- Experience in redesign projects and concept development
- Experience in driving the design process in a cross-functional teams with both designers and developers
- Comfortable facilitating workshops with product teams and stakeholders
- An understanding of branding and how it affects the user experience
- A positive attitude.
- User analysis in the form of behavioral groups and/or user journey mapping
- Information structure
- Interaction concepts
- Prototypes and wireframes
Who are you?
- You have a few years of working experience with a focus on UX design.
- A curiosity relating to UX, design, technology, and science.
- A real passion for crafting products and services that brings business and user value
- A will to work together with UX researcher or/and analyst in a data-driven process to find new insights in user behavior.
Does this sound like the job for you? Click the "apply" button and tell us why! We look forward to hearing from you.