Want to change the way design is used to drive growth?
Optimizing digital experiences is our bread and butter. With over 600 conversion projects we have an edge in the scientific methods of optimizing digital experiences - and now we’re taking things one step further.
We’re growing our service areas to be able to offer our clients a more holistic and long-term approach to crafting digital experiences.
We are forming an Experience Design & Research division. In close collaboration with our clients we will impact the way design is used to drive growth. We will help our clients find unmet needs in their customer journey, explore new opportunities for growth, build best-in-class e-commerces from scratch, and design totally new digital products & services.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Digital Designer for our team Experience Design & Research. We think you have a real passion for digital design in general, and user interfaces and interaction design in particular. If you love crafting magnificent design that resonates with the user experience, this role might be exactly what you’re looking for.
What will you do?
Together with our UX- and research specialists you will build digital experiences that really work – user-centric as well as brand and business aligned. And of course, conversion optimized.
Your experience in leading the design process from end to end will help the team on the right track towards a successful delivery. Your main focus will definitely be on the visual part but you need to have a great understanding of the complexity of user experience as a whole
To achieve this we believe you have:
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Team oriented mindset.
- Experience of GUI concepts, visual interface design (bonus if you have sketching experiences.)
- Have an understanding of the design process in digital products, services and experiences.
- Have an understanding of prototyping and user testing.
- A positive attitude.
- Design concepts
- Pixel perfect UI designs
- HD wireframes
Who are you?
- A few years of working experience with a focus on UI design.
- An exam from a design school either i Sweden or abroad.
- A smashing portfolio with some great cases.
- A curiosity relating to design, technology, and science.
- A real passion for building products and services that resonate emotionally with people.
- A will to work together with UX researcher or/and analyst in a data driven process to find new insights in user behavior.
Does this sound like the job for you? Click the "apply" button and tell us why! We look forward to hearing from you.