Want to work in Swedens leading Digital Optimizing agency?
Optimizing digital experiences is our bread and butter. With over 600 conversion projects we have an edge in the scientific methods of optimizing digital experiences - and now we’re taking things one step further. We’re expanding our service areas to be able to offer our clients a more holistic and long-term approach to building digital experiences.
As more laws and regulations are requested of companies, they become more and more aware of how important it is to implement analytics tools and other data gathering systems in a correct way.
We want to be the go-to agency when it comes to ensuring the data quality of the implementations, both when it comes to Quality Assurances of current implementations, but also when it comes to setting up new implementations from the ground up.
An Data Quality Assurance Specialist @ Conversionista!
We are looking for an implementation specialist to join our team in Stockholm. The team consists of web analysts, technical implementation specialists and data scientists.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have the technical knowledge, passion for data, insights into the digital landscape and be eager to explore the world of measurement and web analytics.
Your role is to help our customers to ensure that data is of high quality, practically execute implementations, project manage others in their work as well as supply the client with ongoing analysis. We hope that you will bring broad and deep expertise in analysis and that you will have a passion for learning and an ambition to become an expert in data and analysis.
You’re a strategic problem solver, an educated person who has good rhetoric not only for spreading knowledge but also for being able to take up space with clients and present findings. You also need to be a fast learner, practice using data and technology to solve problems and be able to work in a broad digital landscape with different kinds of tools.
The requirements for the role are:
- Solid experience working with Analytics and Tag Management tools including: tagging, configuration, and customization of measurement points
- Review and ensure good data quality for clients, as well as advising on possible improvements
- Project lead implementation projects, creating measurement and implementation plans and be able to follow up with practical executing and validating
- Understanding of network protocol concepts such as HTTP, first- and third-party cookies, and the tools used for troubleshooting problems
- Deep for understanding tools within web analytics, tag management, and visualization, e.g. Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics / Firebase / GTM / Data Studio / Measurement Protocol
- Proactively identify new opportunities for clients to use data.similar
- Experience of implementing tools related to A/B-testing, e.g. Optimizely or similar
- We’d like you to have a degree from a university (or equivalent) preferably with a focus on computer science or digital marketing