Want to work in Swedens leading Digital Optimizing agency?
Optimizing digital experiences is our bread and butter. With over 600 conversion projects we have an edge in the scientific methods of optimizing digital experiences - and now we’re taking things one step further. We’re expanding our service areas to be able to offer our clients a more holistic and long-term approach to building digital experiences.
We're now taking the first steps in setting up our Data Science division. Our goal is to make our Insight work become even more refined and also widen the scope from being just web analytics-data. We want to enrich the data we have today, with other behavioral data sources that can help us bring even more impact on our clients' digital transformation.
A Data Scientist @ Conversionista!
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our team in Stockholm. The team consists of web analysts, technical implementation specialists and data scientists.
In this role, your job is to use data to find patterns and help solve the problems faced by businesses in innovative and imaginative ways. You should have a strong analytical mindset, great attention for detail and excellent communication and presentation skills. You should be able to tell stories with data and make it accessible and understandable for the user enabling them to gain quick access to business-critical information and providing stakeholders with actionable insights so that they can base their decisions on that.
You'll extract, analyze and interpret large amounts of data from a range of sources, using tools and techniques such as algorithmic, data mining, artificial intelligence, machine learning and, of course, statistics. All in order to make it actionable and accessible to businesses. You will then present your results using clear and engaging language.
The requirements for the role are:
- Solid experience with programming languages such as SQL, Python, R and have strong database design
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Work closely with the business to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for effective decision making
- Build algorithms and design experiments to merge, manage, interrogate and extract data to supply tailored reports to colleagues and clients as well as inspire others to see the benefit of your work
- Maintain clear and coherent communication, both verbal and written, to understand data needs and report results
- Assess the effectiveness of data sources and data-gathering techniques and improve data collection methods
- Eager for self-development and stay up to date with the latest technology, techniques, methods and to make the data science field within Conversionista progress
- Establish new systems and processes and look for opportunities to improve the flow of and how to work with data
- Look for opportunities to use insights/datasets/code/models across other functions at the clients business
- We’d like you to have a degree from a university (or equivalent) preferably with a focus on computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related field