Technical A/B-testers live in the convergence of CRO and front-end development. We're looking for someone who specialise in front-end development, but also understands and participates in the CRO process. Is that you?
We use an ideation process when coming up with innovative experiment ideas, which you would contribute in. You’re also a superstar when it comes to defining technical scope and estimating effort for different experiments, which means you take an active part in deciding what areas should be prioritized for testing. You’re able to redefine experiments from a technical point of view (naturally) and delivering an experiment MVP is simply your jam. This also means delivering something that may not be perfect, but works for the intended experiment. We’d rather move fast and break things than lag behind. That being said, doing proper QA and cross-browser testing is obviously part of normal conduct (but you already know this).
What you will do:
You will join a team of CRO-specialists and form the technical backbone of A/B-testing. The team usually consists of web analysts, UX-specialists, CRO manager and team lead. We manage experiments for some of the biggest websites/apps in Norway with millions of users. As our experimentation programs are growing like crazy, our technical process needs to be amped up. That’s where you come in!
- Define your own, beautiful, development process to be integrated into our CRO-process
- Build a kick-ass code library for quicker AB-test development
- Implement experiments for different clients
- Act as a technical experiment stakeholder
- Work proactively to identify problems with experiment setup, hypothesis and tracking
- Educate our clients' developers
- Identify new amazing business opportunities
- Hire your own A/B-test-developer buddy - if you know more ninjas like yourself, we want them to join the team too!
In order to ace this role, you’re going to need JS and CSS skills, and you probably want to have experience in developing SPAs. You typically also have some knowledge of:
- Site performance analysis (page load times, flickering, load order, etc.)
- Tracking implementation
- Experience in tag management
- A/B-test tools such as Optimizely, Google Optimize or VWO
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Analytics
- Qualitative site research tools (Hotjar, Crazy egg, Usabilla, etc)
You are only one phone call away from your dream job, don't hesitate to call us.