Technical A/B-testers live in the convergence of CRO and front-end development. We're looking for someone whose speciality is front-end development, but who also understands and participate in the CRO process. Is that you?
You’ll help in the ideation process when coming up with innovative experiment ideas. You’re also a superstar when it comes to defining technical scope and estimating effort for different experiments, which means you take an active part in deciding what areas should be prioritized for testing. You’re able to redefine experiments from a technical point of view (naturally) and delivering an experiment MVP is simply your jam. This also means delivering something that may not be perfect, but works for the intended experiment. We’d rather move fast and break things than lag behind. That being said, doing proper QA and cross-browser testing is obviously part of normal conduct (but you already know this).
What you will do
You will join a team of CRO-specialists and form the technical backbone of A/B-testing. We manage experiments for some of the biggest companies in Sweden with millions of users. As our experimentation programs are growing like crazy, our technical process needs to be amped up. That’s where you come in!
- Define your own, beautiful, development process to be integrated into our CRO-process
- Build a kick-ass code library for quicker AB-test development
- Implement experiments for different clients
- Act as a technical experiment stakeholder
- Work proactively to identify problems with experiment setup, hypothesis and tracking
- Educate our clients' developers
- Identify new amazing business opportunities
- Hire your own A/B-test-developer buddy - if you know more ninjas like yourself, we want them to join the team too!
In order to ace this role, you’re going to need JS and CSS skills, and you probably want to have experience in developing SPAs with a JS framework. Below are some other “good-to-have-skills”.
- Site performance analysis (page load times, flickering, load order, etc.)
- Tracking implementation
- Tag management solution
- A/B-test tools such as Google Optimize or VWO
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Analytics
- Qualitative site research tools (Hotjar, Crazy egg, Usabilla, etc)
If you - on top of this - use Rick and Morty quotes, we definitely want to meet you. If you don’t know any Rick and Morty quotes we’ll teach you, so don’t worry too much about this.
We look forward to having a chat with you - get in contact if you’d like to meet us and hear more about this role!