Curacubby is looking for a dynamic Development / Network / Operations Engineer to handle our scalability, test support, integration, deployment and infrastructure tasks. The ideal candidate will have experience working in an agile develop environment to develop and maintain automation frameworks for testing as well as experience deploying and maintaining production systems at AWS and/or Heroku.
Primary Responsibilities To Include
- Version Control (Software Configuration Management)
- Build workflows from the time the source code is written till it is delivered. Compilation, Test, Deploy phases etc.
- Identify the tools required to build and automate and optimize this workflow. Create reproducible, predictable environments.
- Setup, integrate, and maintain such tools.
- Do the actual deployments to the production environment
- Be on call for tier 1 alerting and outages
- Manage all backup and recovery strategies
A successful Build and Release Engineer will have the following
- 5 years experience with Version Control (Git,GitHub)
- 2 years of experience with Configuration Management (Ansible, SaltStack, Chef, Puppet)
- 2 years of experience working with Continuous Integration tools (CircleCI, etc)
- Must have strong communication skill
- Working knowledge of cloud technology (AWS or Heroku)
- Scripting or coding experience (Ruby, Node.js, Python)
- Container experience a plus (Docker)
- Unit testing experience is desirable but not required
- Comfortable using the command line (on Linux and Windows)
- Written and verbal communication
- Working knowledge of Agile Development methodology and Scrum