The Data/Implementation Specialist will provide data and implementation support to several teams including the Onboarding, Support, Retention, and Billing teams by performing tasks including but not limited to the following:
- Enter customer data into the Curacubby application and other third party software.
- Configure the Curacubby application to meet the needs of the customer.
- Configure other third party cloud applications to meet the needs of the COO.
The ideal candidate will have the following required and preferred qualifications.
- Power-user mastery of Google Docs, Google Sheets, and at least one other "Cloud" application.
- Minimum of 1 year experience using:
- MS Excel, MS Access, or Google Sheets AND
- MS Word or Google Docs
- Must be able to type a minimum of 45 WPM with a 90% accuracy rating in numeric or alpha/numeric mix.
- Must have ability to work calmly in a fast-paced "startup" environment with a strong emphasis on quality, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Ability to work with multiple teams on multiple projects in parallel.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Accounting or Bookkeeping experience.
- Preschool / Daycare experience.
Candidates may be required to complete one or more skills assessment tests online.
Please submit a cover letter with your resume.