Cumulus Networks | Senior International Marketing Manager
Are you ready for an opportunity to make a substantial impact with a disruptive technology company? Cumulus Networks is a 2017 Glassdoor
'Best Places to Work' and this could be your chance to be a part of it. We’ve got a mission to disrupt and transform the networking industry, so if this sounds interesting to you, we definitely want to talk to you.
Our founding team is comprised of some of the industry’s most renowned technology innovators responsible for the some of the most significant advancements in networking. With funding from top Venture Capitalists such as Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital and Battery Ventures, we are bringing web-scale networking to the Enterprise.
Cumulus makes the first Linux operating system for networking hardware and fills a critical gap in realizing the true promise of the software-defined datacenter. We are not just defining the future of networking, we are actively creating it with our customers and partners.
We are looking for motivated individuals who thrive on great technology, individual initiative, and the ability to see the impact of their work on the business.
About the Position:
We are looking for an innovative, hands on, and customer obsessed Senior International Marketing Manager at Cumulus Networks to help us develop, direct, and execute Marketing programs internationally. This position will ideally be located in London, UK. This role will be closely aligned with the international sales team and will be responsible for helping drive sales of Cumulus Networks abroad. The ideal candidate must have entrepreneurial spirit, be a natural collaborator and great communicator, is able to balance strategic planning with day-to-day execution, and have a successful track record of developing and localizing global programs to meet the market demands. Key measures of success include top-of-funnel demand (website traffic, leads), conversions, and qualified pipeline for sales. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in marketing enterprise technologies with a B2B focus is preferred.
- Develop the regional/local marketing strategy to support sales objectives by attracting and acquiring new customers, while driving adoption and expansion with our existing customer base.
- “Own” the marketing-sourced and influenced pipeline contribution goals for the international sales team.
- Raise our brand awareness in the market through strategic thought leadership, customer stories, and influencer marketing.
- Lead and manage demand generation and field events: digital campaigns, in-person/virtual events, workshops, awards programs, and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Execute an Account Based approach across marketing channels, focusing on strategic accounts and leveraging digital as well as direct tactics to engage those accounts.
- Work with the global team to develop end-to-end campaigns that target priority industries and/or solution sets and own the customization for local markets
- Work with local partners to develop joint campaigns that build awareness, drive demand, and enable the field teams.
- Use a highly data-driven approach to measure the success of the marketing tactics and report results regularly to other leaders within the organization.
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ yrs of Marketing experience in high technology B2B enterprise software.
- Strong organizational, project management, and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Strong analytical skills to determine ROI of marketing programs.
- In-depth knowledge of and/or experience in outbound and digital marketing strategies.
- Experience working with marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Marketo or Eloqua).
- Experience with Account Based Marketing efforts and ecosystem tools.
- College degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or a technical field; an MBA is a plus.
- Fluency in English required. Professional working proficiency in any other European language skills are a plus.
About Our Benefits:
We’re a startup, built by people who have gone down this road before. We are action oriented doers and transparent thinkers with a healthy work-life balance; we even allow dogs in the office for smile support! We offer a competitive compensation package, pre-IPO equity, and comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families.
Additionally, we offer a quality of life benefit and leadership training for anyone interested. Because we like to have fun we of course have catered company parties, picnics and happy hours throughout the year. We have excessively fancy espresso machines in every location, catered lunches three times per week, and a bountifully stocked kitchen. All of our offices are an open space model that foster an exciting company culture and a pretty cool place for us to have fun and execute our craft.
A Little About Us:
Our founding team is comprised of some of the industry’s most renowned technology innovators responsible for the some of the most significant advancements in networking. With funding from top Venture Capitalists such as Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital and Battery Ventures, we can be the hero in networking.
Cumulus makes the first Linux operating system for networking hardware and fills a critical gap in realizing the true promise of the software-defined datacenter. We are not just defining the future of networking, we are actively creating it with our customers and partners. Beyond the basics, working here puts our employees at the center of some of the most interesting and exciting ideas in Silicon Valley. We are a very tech-driven company, and have earned a lot of industry recognition in a short period of time.
We are very proud of our ratings and reviews on Glassdoor and honored to be listed as one of 2017's 50 'Best Places to Work', we encourage you to take a peak!
We are a global company. Our corporate headquarters is in Mountain View, CA. We also have offices in Sydney Australia, and North Carolina (RDU).
Cumulus Networks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin, etc.