Job description: EMEA Sales Development Rep (SDR)
Location: Benelux, working remotely
Cumulus Networks is searching for its next Sales Development Representative to join the team and disrupt the multi billion-dollar networking industry. We're backed by the preeminent VCs in the Valley, including Andreessen Horowitz, Battery Ventures and Sequoia Capital. Our products are rock solid; we have a sizeable lead on the competition, and we have a massive greenfield opportunity ahead. All we're missing is you!
Our European operations are growing and we are looking for an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is entrepreneurial to the core, and gets his/her kicks from selling around the competition.
The SDR role includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities: prospecting, qualifying, generating new leads, and setting meetings at top tier accounts for the local field Account Executive. We are looking for a self-starter who is able to identify and uncover new opportunities from multiple sources including inbound leads, prospect lists, and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to produce results is essential for this role.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Respond to inbound lead inquiries and drive outbound lead generation efforts over the phone. A minimum of 50 calls a day and 3 hours of prospecting talk-time is required
- Uncover customer business challenges in order to determine if Cumulus’ solutions may be a fit for the customer. Once qualified, schedule a meeting for the field rep
- Collaborate with Field Sales, Resellers, and Marketing in order to identify new programs, messages, and campaigns for lead generation efforts
- Build and cultivate strong channel and customer relationships in order to ensure high customer satisfaction levels
- Manage data for new, existing, and prospective clients in
- Ensure all customer communication is logged and all customer details are accurate and up-to-date in SFDC
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be fluent in English, French, and Dutch
- Must have strong Salesforce.com skills
- 3+ years of inside sales prospecting experience
- Demonstrated ability to exceed activity targets
- Excellent communication skills over the phone
- Customer-centric "can do" attitude
- Self-starter, very organized, and adaptable
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field preferred
About Our Benefits:
We're a startup, built by people who have gone down this road before. We are action-oriented doers and transparent thinkers with a healthy work-life balance. That's why we offer a competitive compensation package, pre-IPO equity, and, for employees and their families, comprehensive health benefits.
Additionally, we offer a quality of life benefit and leadership training for anyone interested. Because we like to have fun we of course have catered company parties, picnics and happy hours throughout the year. We have super fancy espresso machines in every location, catered lunches three times per week, and bountifully stocked kitchens. All of our offices embrace an open space model that fosters an exciting company culture and a pretty cool place for us to have fun and execute our craft.
A Little About Us:
Our founding team is comprised of some of the industry's most renowned technology innovators responsible for the some of the most significant advancements in networking. We are well-positioned in the networking industry.
Cumulus makes the first Linux operating system for networking hardware. We are not just defining the future of networking, we are actively creating it with our customers and partners. Beyond the basics, working here puts our employees at the center of some of the most interesting and exciting ideas in Silicon Valley. We are a very tech-driven company, and have earned a lot of industry recognition in a short period of time.
We are also pretty proud of our ratings and reviews on Glassdoor
and we encourage you to take a peak. Additionally, we have been listed as a top 50 enterprise startup company in Business Insider
Our corporate headquarters is in Mountain View, California. We also have offices in Cary, North Carolina and Sydney, Australia.