We are looking for a Digital Marketing Demand Generation Manager at Cumulus Networks to help us strategize and execute excellence on our digital marketing campaigns within our marketing organization. This role will be closely aligned with the sales team and will be responsible for reporting on the performance of our online lead-generating campaigns. Must have a passion for technology and data-driven marketing to help plan and execute targeted, account-based outbound campaigns in conjunction with sales and the extended marketing team.
The ideal candidate is creative, resourceful, versatile, and able to balance strategic planning with day-to-day execution. He/she will have a proven ability to manage multiple projects and work collaboratively in a team environment in close alignment with the product marketing, content marketing, sales, and operations. Results oriented and looking at the full lifecycle of a campaign from strategic development, execution and reporting on ROI.
- Stay current on ABM marketing trends and best practices; modify campaigns to ensure a high-level performance in alignment with pre-established goals
- Planning and executing outbound campaigns to drive engagement and lead generation within a target account list. This will include email, paid media, webinars and content syndication.
- Working closely with sales to inform them of trends and behavioral data within their target account lists, and in their territory
- Regular reporting of campaign performance across the marketing team and externally (to sales, executive leadership, etc)
- Development and implementation of email nurture strategy based on personas, industries, and/or predictive intelligence with the ultimate goal of taking net new leads down the engagement flow to develop MQLs for sales follow up
- Define and optimize key performance metrics across all channels in the digital marketing mix
What we’re looking for:
- 4 – 7 yrs experience in marketing programs, campaigns, or demand gen role
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with Salesforce.com for creating campaigns, reporting, and field management
- Reporting in digital tools such as Google Analytics, Adroll, Terminus and Bombora
- In-depth knowledge of and/or experience in outbound and digital marketing strategies
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills.
- Experience working with marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Marketo or Eloqua)
- Building digital marketing campaigns through LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Experience with Account Based Marketing efforts and ecosystem tools
A Little About Us:
Our founding team is comprised of some of the industry’s most renowned technology innovators responsible for the some of the most significant advancements in networking. With funding from top venture capitalists such as Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital and Battery Ventures, we can be the hero in networking.
Cumulus makes the first Linux operating system for networking hardware and fills a critical gap in realizing the true promise of the software-defined data center. We are not just defining the future of networking, we are actively creating it with our customers and partners. Beyond the basics, working here puts our employees at the center of some of the most interesting and exciting ideas in networking. We are a very tech-driven company and have earned a lot of industry recognition in a short period of time.
About Our Benefits:
We’re a startup, built by people who have gone down this road before. We are action-oriented doers and transparent thinkers with a healthy work-life balance; we even allow dogs in the office for smile support! We offer a competitive compensation package, pre-IPO equity, and comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families.
Additionally, we offer a quality of life benefit and leadership training for anyone interested. Because we like to have fun we of course have catered company parties, picnics and happy hours throughout the year. We have excessively fancy espresso machines in every location, catered lunches three times per week, and bountifully stocked kitchens. All of our offices are an open space model that foster an exciting company culture and a pretty cool place for us to have fun and execute our craft.
We are very proud of our ratings and reviews on Glassdoor and honored to be listed as one of 2017's 50 "Best Places to Work;" we encourage you to take a peek! We are a global company. Our corporate headquarters is in Mountain View, CA. We also have offices in Sydney, Australia, and Cary, NC.
Cumulus Networks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin, etc.