- Project Management role at a leading contract office furniture dealer. We are seeking a Project Manager to work with our dynamic sales & design teams at our location in New York.
- Ability to multi-task, good verbal and written communication skills as well as computer knowledge are required for this position.
- A self-starter who enjoys challenges of shifting priorities.
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast paced and deadline based environment.
- Experience in the furniture industry and or interior design is a plus.
- Salary is contingent upon experience.
- Successful candidates will be able to Manage projects from inception to completion, including planning, coordination, implementation and project closeout; coordinate relationships between clients, designer/architects, contractors, manufacturers and vendors.
- Represent COMPANY at client/designer presentations and project meetings, as well as expediting and installation scheduling.
A full-service office furniture dealership that represents more than 200 manufacturers of quality contract furniture, flooring, lighting and related products. Been in business for over 50 years and have provided our clients a full spectrum of office furniture solutions ranging from a single chair to furnishing an entire new facility. We will exceed your expectations no matter what the client needs. We work with companies large and small in all markets including corporate, hospitality, legal, financial, healthcare, and education.