Title: Platform Architect
Seeking a Platform Architect with a passion for helping organizations solve problems using data and technology. This person will be responsible for architecting a SaaS Marketing Data Platform to accelerate our Consumer Data and Analytics solutions.
The candidate must be a self-starter and able to work both independently and in a team environment. Looking for strong leadership and excellent technical skills. This candidate must be able to manage others, gain their trust and consensus and drive our tech strategy forward. We offer an amazing workplace, great salary and benefits and a generous PTO policy.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide technical expertise in the design of SaaS Platfrom.
- Develops technology road maps, while keeping up-to-date with emerging technologies, and recommends business direction based on these technologies.
- Use innovative problem solving and critical thinking approaches to trouble shoot challenging data centric problems.
- Analyze business requirements and scope of programming tasks.
- Maintain a high proficiency level with system architectures and database system models.
- Contribute to a nimble and responsive application development organization.
- Some travel may be required to customer sites.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience and knowledge
- 6+ Years Software Engineering Mastery with architectural design recommendation and guidance
- Expert in building enterprise SaaS cloud-based solutions
- Experience with Elasticsearch and MapReduce
- Demonstrated success leading the design, development, delivery and maintenance of large scale and high-performance platforms
- Knowledge of release management and deployment workflow processes, from development release through production deployment
- Experience creating data architectures for a wide variety of data types and purposes, including security/privacy, ETL, machine-learning, predictive modeling, real-time reporting, and analytics
- Understanding of test/control, statistical modeling/regression, bias testing and distributions a plus
- Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement a project schedule and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
- Ability to understand product requirements and convert them into scalable and performant technical solutions
Nice to Haves
- In addition to the job description, we are also looking for someone that has experience or deep technical understanding of the following:
- Infrastructure as code
- docker and containerization
- cloud automation
- build/deployment/automation pipelines
- Microsoft Azure, AWS or Google Cloud Platform
- C# , SQL Server, Angular 1.5, PHP, PERL, Mongo
- Experience with consumer recognition data and algorithms