We are looking to expand our Account Management team in the greater Detroit Area. Candidates can sit in either Chicago, IL or Detroit, MI. This is an Account Management / Sales role for one of our largest existing clients. Successful candidates will manage the flow of positions and candidates while growing our presence in new areas and groups.
- In this role, you will work directly with existing and new clients.
- A large portion of your time will be supporting a client onsite. (not in our corporate office)
- Employ a consultative sales approach with C-level executives, middle management and team leads.
- Establish and maintain relationships with decision makers in IT and other business units.
- Conduct in-person meetings with decision makers to understand their human capital challenges and recommend solutions.
- Effectively follow up with prospects to develop business relationships through phone contact, email, and in-person meetings.
- Build relationships with existing consultants.
- Build synergy within the team and organization; develop personal referral network
- Partner with staffing/recruiting team to ensure superior staffing service to clients.
- Successful Sales experience selling staffing services in the IT or Engineering Staffing industry. (Preferably with a background in recruiting as well)
- Documented track record for achieving targeted objectives is required.
- Must have a strong sales mentality and a general understanding of a sales life-cycle from sourcing / lead generation to closing business.
- Possess critical thinking skills, supported by intellectual curiosity and sound business judgment
- Outstanding telephone presence and superior written communication skills, Team player and Natural Leader, Competitive, Savvy with social media platforms, Strong attention to detail, Highly Organized, Highly Energetic, Positive, Persistent, Self-starter who thrives on high levels of activity. Strong negotiating and cold calling experience
- Experience working from a remote office is a plus.
- Bachelor’ s Degree highly preferred.