Superior is looking to add a key player to our existing team. Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Come join our team!
- Write vehicle repair estimates
- Monitor cycle time and production daily
- Hold daily production meetings to ensure vehicles are flowing through the shop
- Ensure Technicians workflows are going smoothly and customer needs are prioritized
- Managing technician productivity
- Document all repairs & orders properly
- Required to maintain the profitability while insuring repairs are being completed as listed on estimates
- Required to understand and keep abreast of all federal, state and local regulations that affect their operations.
- Effective vehicle production and inventory control
- This is a hands-on, working position
- Strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees and vendors.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record.
- At least 2 years of automotive management and automotive customer service experience
- A hard-working can-do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills
- Must be state certified I-CAR Training is a plus