Salesforce Solutions Architect
Fast-growing marketing company that specializes in done-for-you educational seminars and social media management for service professionals across the U.S. and Canada. We offer a rewarding work environment with growth opportunities and an employee-focused atmosphere. As we continue to grow, we’re in search of innovative, passionate individuals who want to deliver a white glove service to our clients.
The Salesforce Solutions Architect collaborates with internal business SMEs and software delivery teams to design solutions to meet workflow business needs of the sales and marketing organizations.
This position's overall responsibilities also include:
- Work with sales management to identify needs to support workflow for sales operations as it relates to leads, opportunities, accounts and contacts
- Work with marketing management to identify needs to support workflow for marketing operations as it relates to campaign management, customer data, landing pages, etc.
- Identify and implement third-party plugins for use with Salesforce to better optimize sales and marketing workflow. These tools consist of, but not limited to, CTI integrations with phone, webforms, online chat, reporting tools, marketing tools, financial systems and internal systems
- Be able to work with third-party Salesforce integrator to complete V1 instance of Salesforce implementation within the organization
- Be able to support configuration of data fields and data capture ongoing to support needs of Sales and Marketing SMEs.
- Be able to complete development tasks within a fast paced-and agile environment
- Participate in proof-of-concept and technology evaluations, vet possibilities and make recommendations
- Be comfortable managing data and third-party data source’s inflows and outflows from Salesforce
- 5 years of Salesforce.com software engineering experience, developing custom applications, lightening components, controllers, triggers and canvas.
- 3 years of solution architecture experience within a large enterprise environment, including concepts, patterns, integrations and high data volume
- Experience with Flow, Process Builder, Workflow and Platform Events
- Experience with ESB and ETL such as MuleSoft and Informatica
- Experience with sales, service and marketing clouds
- Experience translating business requirements into innovative software solutions
- Experience providing technical leadership to software delivery teams in a Software Agile Framework (SAFe) environment
- Experience leading teams towards continuous delivery
- Experience mentoring large teams of engineers
- Preferred certifications: Salesforce Application Architect and/or Salesforce System Architect