Digital Content Production Specialist
Description Located in Tampa FL - The Auto Club Group - Administrative Office Building - 9125 Henderson Rd. ------
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position is responsible for creative strategy and implementation including; conceptualizing, planning, developing, implementing and evaluating multimedia digital content initiatives (videos, audio, slideshows, layouts, interactive content forms, still and animated images) that support ACG’s current and future digital and social channels, Brand and line of business strategies.
- Facilitates the curation and creation of digital content across multiple channels, including social media, AAA.com, email, mobile app and digital display. Identifies new socially oriented creative digital opportunities and digital content.
- Identifies and conducts content research as needed.
- Utilizes proper positioning with third-party assets as available to enhance the AAA brand.
- Leads the pre-production creative process, reviewing projects with management for their input.
- Conceptualizes designs, produces and directs video and animation projects on time and within budget.
- Utilizes ACG planning and creative development processes to ensure agreement on and approval of priorities, budget and project development.
- Manages projects to budget.
- Creates and maintains best practices and processes.
- Documents and assesses project results.
- Manages video shoots as needed, shooting video, conducting talent interviews, writing and supervising scripts and assisting shoots to ensure quality.
- Captures custom video as needed. Curates video from a range of sources including partners, AAA National, freelancers, etc.
- Edits video sources for composition, lighting and audio to produce high-quality video media. Maintains awareness and understanding of the latest trends, techniques and tools related to video production, animation and digital editing.
- Researches, secures documents and manages appropriate content for all projects.
- Maintains and expands upon strong, positive relationships with video and content sources.
- Serves as liaison and collaborates with cross-functional teams including writers, AAA travel partners, communication agencies and travel industry representatives to develop digital content.
- Works with the account services team for editing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or a related field.
- Works in a temperature-controlled office environment.Position may require frequent travel to video shoot destinations.
- College coursework in Fine Arts, Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or a related field of study.
- Five years of experience creating video and animation content, or in a content marketing, agency, marketing communications, media or Public Relations setting doing similar work.
- Two years of experience (preferably the most recent) focused exclusively on video production, animation and editing.
- Experience managing complex digital content projects with tight deadlines.
- Experience managing content in a CMS including workflow and working with interactive designers, editors and developers.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Content marketing strategies and tactics
- Foundational and experiential knowledge of customer video and animation creation and editing for use in multiple digital channels including web, mobile and social media. Includes understanding and ability to implement the latest social media video and animation developments, trends, formats and platforms
- Intermediate knowledge of digital analytics
- Understanding of basic HTML and Web design concepts
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud video editing applications and Mac platform
- Working knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager
- Intermediate digital writing experience (ideally specific to social media and digital advertising)
- Thorough attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills with an aptitude for creative solutions
- Ability to work independently and coordinate several projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong organization, written communication and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills. Ability to communicate effectively with others in the work environment and with content sources, including members, partners, the media and members of community
- Representing the company with AAA Members, AAA National, strategic partners, and preferred vendors
- Using Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Microsoft Publisher
Ability to transport and operate audio-visual equipment/props weighing up to fifty (50) poundsThe Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits packages including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more! Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements. The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.