Title: Project Manager
Candidates need to be local to or willing to relocate to Albuquerque, NM.
- Strong knowledge and demonstrable experience with Data & Analytics
- Strong knowledge of Data Warehouse and Data Administration concepts
- The Senior Project Manager has overall responsibility for the day to day management of assigned programs/projects and is responsible for project management and facilitation of one or more high priority or medium to high complexity project(s), mission-critical enterprise-wide initiatives, and/or continuous business improvement items.
- Additionally, this role is responsible for developing and educating less experienced staff in project management operations and practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Engineering, Nursing, Health Information Technology or related field of study is required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification is REQUIRED as is a college degree
- 7+ years as a Project Manager is REQUIRED.
- Project Management in the healthcare industry is strongly preferred.
- Experience managing multiple large, complex projects is required.
- Experience managing vendor relationships and vendor resources is required.