Title: Account Manager
We are looking for a strong Account Manager who is goal oriented, can build lasting relationships and is a dedicated team player.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with hiring client managers to identify/staff their needs and build relationships with the Technology professionals.
- Work closely with the Recruiter in efforts related to candidate activities including quality assurance, candidate follow-up, candidate retention and extension, lead generation, re-marketing, and assignment end
- Ability to negotiate with clients Conduct follow-up activities with clients to ensure customer satisfaction and delivery by candidate of expected services
- 75% of time will be dedicated to sales activities
- 25% of time will be dedicated to recruitment on requisitions
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Aggressive sales nature
- Proven track record of exceeded sales goals
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Creative Problem Solving skills
- Motivated to succeed/passion around organization goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Process/Quality driven
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Strong balance between work and home
- Must have availability to entertain clients after hours
- BA/BS Degree (strongly preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience staffing services within the Information Technology Industry
- Previous IT Recruitment experience within the staffing industry.