Title: General Manager
Seeking a General Manager for a growing swim school franchise.
- Manages hours and payroll of the team.
- Ensure all store transactions are done and recorded properly.
- Responsible for the supervision of the Aquatics Manager.
- Works with Aquatic Manager to monitor WSI and MWSI training programs
- Supervises AM in the implementation of AT curriculum and teaching philosophies
- Ensures all pool equipment is maintained properly
- Ensures all chemicals are handled properly and all testing is done and submitted accordingly.
- Implement advertising/marketing campaigns as given to them my the marketing team.
- Helps implement grassroots and local marketing/advertising campaigns as set forth by the marketing team.
- Post required flyers/advertisements in a timely manor as given by upper management.
- Directly supervises the Aquatic Manager and Office Managers. The GM is responsible for team morale and communication through out the staff as a whole.
- Supervise AM and OM in hiring, firing, scheduling and all staffing related matters
- Staffing projections
- Directly supervises operations. The Aquatics Manager and Operations Manager will report weekly to the GM to discuss schools operations.
- Supervise AM in all pool operations
- Supervise OM all in purchasing and front desk opperations
- Supervise all staff in customer service
- Supervise and review all client problems/refund requests/ Withdrawal reasons/ TRP surveys
- Maintains good staff morale, communication and team work.
- Assists the GM and OM in reviewing their staff twice a year
- Works with OM and AM to assess staffing needs and prepare accordingly
- Work with and coach your staff to achieve revenue goals set forth by upper management
- Weekly revenue review and sales trends
- Bi- weekly Payroll Reports
- Ensuring the batch out is correct each day
- Staffing Projections
- Setting weekly and monthly goals for revenue and students
- Ensuring Petty cash is tracked and used appropriately
- Submitting Payroll, adding in raises and bonuses when the time calls for it.
- Making sure New hires have been given and have submitted all necessary paperwork including insurance forms and other benefit papers if applicable.
- Review Sales and Revenue
- Set Monthly Goals
- Insure OM and AM conduct their monthly meetings/in-services and add your input
- Ensure billing prep is completed prior to billing on the 1st .
- Work with your OM to ensure all failed bills are handled with in the time frame set forth.
- Conduct Weekly Operations meeting with OM, AM and DM
- Payroll Reports and budgeting
- Create and send the schedule to your staff
- Clean and condense your class schedule
- Address the issues found in the mistakes reporting on Mondays and Thursdays
- Coach your team on improving or maintaining their conversion percentages.
- Make sure deposits are being taken to the bank
- Review the previous day’s batch out
- Daily Customer Interactions
- Supervise OM responses to problems/customer issues in timely manner
- Make sure your staff is maintaining a clean and well stocked store
- Check email and customer surveys
- Oversea opening/closing procedures were done correctly
- 45-55 Hours Per Week
- Saturday or Sunday is REQUIRED