Title: IT Manager
We are looking for a self-motivated, organized, and diligent IT professional looking to take over the day to day management of a growing credit union. This person will spearhead a overhaul of the information security plan while maintaining and improving the computer systems. They will use internal IT staff and third party vendors to implement management’s directives. This person must be an excellent communicator and have a full understanding of network security.
Responsible for managing and directing the technical support of computer system. Responsible for managing third party vendors and 2 internal IT staff. Responsible for planning and ensuring business recovery of the computer system. Responsible for maintaining, updating, testing, and auditing credit union information security plan. Coordinates with management to establish and implement goals and objectives. Reports to Senior Management to them informed of area activities, significant problems, budgets, and areas to improve.
- Plans, documents, and implements a business recovery strategy to resume operations in the event of a disaster or similar contingency.
- Ensures that systems are performed in accordance with established standards, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain and update equipment listing.
- Provides technical support to other departments.
- Schedules regular meetings with third party IT vendor to ensure all updates are downloaded and new required software installed.
- Reviews IT audits and takes corrective action when necessary.
- Conducts regular staff meetings for Security Awareness Training and upcoming changes.
- Coordinates technical support and data security processes with third party vendor.
- Prepares reports of system activities.
- Resolves problems and concerns. Provides assistance and support to management and users as required.
- Ensures that documentation is accurate, complete, and delivered according to established deadlines.
- Goals and tasks are completed on schedule. Data and system integrity are maintained.
- Required reports and documentation are complete and current.
- Management is appropriately informed of any significant problems. Provides recommendations to management when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 Years of working IT Experience
- Strong Understanding Network Security Principles
- Strong Experience in Windows Server, Workstations, and Networking
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to assist and train others.
- Must be willing to work over time or irregular hours when necessary.
- Adherence to the “Employee Expectations Agreement”
- Adherence to the “Management Expectations Agreement”
- Credit Union or Banking Experience
- Experience managing
- Firewall, UTM, and Anti Malware Experience
- Security Certificate or Credentials