As a Senior Level Designer/Project Manager at Client, you will create innovation design solutions and be able to effectively formulate design presentation strategies to communicate solutions to clients and stakeholders. As a project leader you will guide design teams on project deliverables including, design development packages, construction drawings, project schedules, assist in internal staffing and development and adherence of project financial performance. You will manage project consultants including engineers, architects and develop productive working relationships with contractors, vendors and City plan review departments. You have a proven track record of leading commercial interior projects, developing and maintaining client relationships and working closely with senior leadership on business development and marketing efforts.
- Working knowledge of building systems, including mechanical, electrical and plumbing
- Understanding of current building codes and ADA guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior design, architecture or equivalent degree from an accredited University
- 6-10+ years of relative experience in a commercial interiors or architecture firm with a focus on corporate office, tenant improvement, high education and health care
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft office and Sketch up
- Revit preferred
- LEED Accreditation a plus
- AIA, NCIDQ Preferred
- Understanding of BOMA and commercial real estate leasing tools to assist brokers and property mangers
At Client we are committed to providing world class Interior Architectural design solutions and exceptional service to our clients. We believe that design is a collaborative partnership where the design process is just as important as the final product. We pride ourselves on 33 years of developing smart workplace design solutions for our corporate office, higher education and healthcare clients. And we offer a fun balanced design studio with full benefits.