Title: Data Analyst
Data Analysts will be a thought leader who turn insights into actions that improve our client’s business results. We are looking for a highly effective communicator with business knowledge and the interpersonal skills necessary to thrive in our multi-functional team environment.
Are you passionate about analytics? Ready to help the world’s largest brands exceed their business objectives through advanced data analysis? This is your career-defining opportunity.
- Mine data, derive insights, and turn those insights into actionable business objectives.
- Translate complex data into simple conclusions and recommendations.
- Produce business cases to guide future decision-making, versus simply reflecting on past results.
- Create report templates and executive summaries
- Analyze trends, determine impacts and present findings to clients in a concise format
- Develop forecasts to guide future decision-making
- Assist clients in KPI development and building reporting plans specific to their needs
- Help to determine and continuously evolve COMPANY's full portfolio of reporting and analytics offerings
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment handling multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Data mining across various systems and data sources
- Familiar with ELK stack, particularly Elastisearch
- Understanding of SQL syntax queries as well as Mongo
- High level of proficiency with Excel
- Experience with advanced analytics, reporting or business intelligence platforms a must. Tableau experience strongly desired.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams
- Proficiency in presenting conclusions and recommendations to clients
- Demonstrated analytical skills with accuracy and thoroughness – must be extremely detail oriented
- Comfortable with basic database query language
- Experience with Database Administration preferred
- Experience with database troubleshooting and resolving preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action.
- Adept at leveraging analytics technologies and tools for solving ad hoc business problems, conceiving potential future solutions, and working with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions and actionable insights.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Experience in interactive agency is preferred but open to other industries with demonstrated track record of business analytics mastery.
- Minimum 2-5 years of relevant Data & Analytics experience in an interactive environment.
- An in-depth knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Understanding of database concepts and information models.