CTL Resources has open positions available immediately to support an exciting new Project. This meaningful work will support a large legal firm in providing infrastructure automation, process improvement, and workflow automation for infrastructure operations.
CTL is searching for an experienced infrastructure consultant that has the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while improving on corporate infrastructure processes.
- Provide expert level infrastructure management and automation support
- Recommend and implement automated processes where applicable
- Work directly with IOPS team members to identify areas of automation
- Document and train IOPS team members on workflows and automation for ongoing support
- Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Microsoft ADFS
- Microsoft SCCM
- Microsoft Active Directory
- SolarWinds Orion
- Expert knowledge of PowerShell scripting language
- Knowledge of server deployment and decommissioning procedures
- Proven experience with consuming vendor APIs
- Documentation and training of other systems engineers
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in related field
- 5+ years of associated work experience
Downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota.
CTL Resources is an established consulting firm with 15 years of experience delivering global engineering programs. We offer industry leading salaries as well as world class benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Savings Plans, and 401k offerings. We offer challenging and exciting work opportunities and have a turnover level much lower than industry averages due to our tradition of serving our employees with the highest level of support.