CTL Resources has open positions available immediately to support an exciting long-term program. This meaningful work will support the mission of the Department of Transportation and Federal Aviation Administration by updating Surface Collaborative Decision making capabilities, including departure scheduler and other airport decision tools; Electronic Flight Data; Enhanced Air Traffic Control Tower; Traffic Flow Management System; including replacement or integration of multiple systems in the National Airspace System.
The Test and Integration Engineer shall plan, conduct, and document an integrated test and evaluation program, which includes but is not limited to, internal test activities, including hardware, software, and integration tests of the system. The successful candidates shall work under the direction of Leidos management and possess the following skills and experience:
- System engineering skills (SW, CAS, and HW)
- Problem determination skills
- Ability to solve engineering issues in complex systems
- Development/test/validation of I&T scenarios
- Development of test plans/procedures
- Lab execution
- Data analysis necessary to verify PR fixes
- PTR verification
- CR verification
- Regression testing
- IT status reporting
- System owner support
- Ability to provide Data Reduction & Analysis (DR&A) and tower controller understanding
- Knowledge of FAA interfacing systems desired
- Experience with integrating complex new development systems
- Experience in complete software development lifecycle using an agile and waterfall methodology, to include engineering, development, test and integration
- Experience preparing test plans and procedures
- Strong, working knowledge and experience with C++, Java, and Linux
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with the Atlasian Tool Suite, JIRA, and Webstat.
Experience or domain knowledge of FAA Air Traffic is desired.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Requires ability to receive a public trust clearance prior to start.
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, scientific, or appropriate engineering discipline and two (2) to five (5) years of relevant experience.
Gaithersburg, Maryland is located about 30 miles Northwest of Washington DC providing a nice suburban atmosphere located near heart of activity in the defense and aerospace industry.
CTL Resources is an established defense contractor with 15 years of experience delivering global engineering programs. We offer industry leading salaries as well as world class benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Savings Plans, and 401k offerings. We offer challenging and exciting work opportunities, like TFDM and have a turnover level much lower than industry averages due to our tradition of serving our employees with the highest level of support.