CTL Resources has a number of open positions available immediately to support an exciting program (SCMP II) to provide continued financial administration support for a confidential government agency. This meaningful work supports the processes and procedures required to perform acquisitions, financial administration, and human resource services for a critical agency in a Top Secret environment.
The CSA will primarily settle the significant backlog of contracts in the office and be responsible for the entire contract close-out process.
- Review COTRs past performance evaluation and generate the contract performance report.
- Drafting of property disposition documentation
- Prepare contacts for final archiving
- Analyze report data
- Accurately and timely data entry into a Sponsor's Financial and Procurement System
- Prepare, coordinate, file, and maintain all contract documentation in accordance with Sponsor policies and procedures, including the settlement and achiving activities
- Maintain an up to date status of in-process and completed assignments.
- Collect, coordinate, and prepare draft responses for internal call and taskings for review and approval.
Knowledge and Skills in the following areas:
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good working knowledge of the Sponsor procurement and financial systems
- Strong knowledge of contract settlement activities and requirements, along with a knowledge of appropriate security practices.
- Overall understanding of the Sponsor's contract invoice process, along with a general understanding of the cost-reimbursement vs. firm fixed price contract types
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Top Secret/Full Scope Polygraph Clearance (Lifestyle and counterintelligence) is required
A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, or in a Business discipline with significant course work in financial management, accounting, and/or auditing. Relevant work experience of at least one year in federal agencies, business or private accounting firms which would allow a person to garner equivalent knowledge and experience about GAAP, FASAB and other budgeting and accounting principles and practices will be considered as a substitute for the bachelor degree when in conjunction with significant coursework in accounting, cost accounting, and/or managerial accounting.
CTL Resources is an established defense contractor with 15 years of experience delivering global engineering programs. We offer industry leading salaries as well as world class benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Savings Plans, and 401k offerings. We offer challenging and exciting work opportunities, like SCMP II and have a turnover level much lower than industry averages due to our tradition of serving our employees with the highest level of support.