CTL Resources has a number of open positions available immediately to support an exciting program (GCCS-J) just getting off the ground. This meaningful work provides engineering and cyber security support for the Global Command and Control System – Joint (GCCS-J) Global Technical Assistance Center (GTAC). The GTAC is utilized for system test events and to support troubleshooting and resolution of issues at operational sites.
The GCCS-J Sustainment Program is currently seeking an experienced Systems Engineer Level 2 to provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) support for the Global Command and Control System – Joint (GCCS-J) program to include frequent customer interaction and system installation, verification and validation in a classified environment. GCCS-J is a command, control, communications, computers, and intelligence system consisting of hardware, software (commercial off-the-shelf and government off-the-shelf), procedures, standards, and interfaces that provide an integrated near real-time picture of the battlespace necessary to conduct joint and multi-national operations. The location varies as the individual will support various fielding events near a US COCOM, and CONUS/OCONUS travel is necessary.
- 4 or more years of experience as a military operations/intelligence analyst/specialist
- System administration experience to include installation, maintenance and basic operations of servers and clients
- Experience operating and testing command and control (C2) systems, to include 2 – 4 years of experience with GCCS-J
- Experience with government test activities such as System Integration Tests (SITs); System Acceptance Test (SATs); Operational Assessments (OAs), and Limited User Assessments (LUAs)
- Experience troubleshooting software and writing problem reports
- Knowledge of Unix and Windows operating systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including software demonstrations and briefings.
- Willing to travel approximately 50%, domestically as well as internationally
- Familiarity with the operational missions of US Combatant Commands
- Familiarity with Information Assurance (IA) and mitigating security vulnerabilities
- Ability to gather user requirements and provide technical direction to software development staff
Minimum Secret, prefer Top Secret/SCI
Security + certification
Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years or Masters and 3 years of experience desired.
Newport News, VA or
- Offutt AFB near Omaha, NE
- Camp H. M. Smith near Honolulu
- Peterson AFB, CO near Colorado Springs
CTL Resources is an established defense contractor with 15 years of experience delivering global engineering programs. We offer industry leading salaries as well as world class benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Savings Plans, and 401k offerings. We offer challenging and exciting work opportunities, like GCCS-J and have a turnover level much lower than industry averages due to our tradition of serving our employees with the highest level of support.