CTL Resources has an opportunity available to assist in managing our teams growth. This meaningful work supports our financial processes and will provide a long term opportunity and career growth.
Work under supervision of Financial Manager to support day to day operations.
- Administers Payroll and Benefits Systems.
- Collects employee time sheets.
- Prepares invoices for customers.
- Manages accounts receivable and collection of customer payments.
- Works with customer specific systems to track invoices and receipts.
- Reconciles bank statements and accounts receivable.
- Pays vendors and subcontractors.
- Reconciles vendor payments.
- Prepares commission statements for employees.
- Prepares monthly reports for customers.
- Supports expense reporting of staff.
- Prepares internal monthly financial reports.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Experience with customer service.
- Knowledge of accounting practices and entries for GL, AP, AR, and Payroll.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience using accounting systems for invoicing, payroll, and expense processing.
- Team player willing to perform a wide variety of duties.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
Must be a US Citizen and Eligible for DOD Security Clearance
CTL Resources is an established defense contractor with 15 years of experience delivering global engineering programs. We offer industry leading salaries as well as world class benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Savings Plans, and 401k offerings. We offer challenging and exciting work opportunities and have a turnover level much lower than industry averages due to our tradition of serving our employees with the highest level of support.