CTL Resources has a number of open positions available immediately to support an exciting program (SMORS) just getting off the ground. This meaningful work will support the mission of the USAF in the sustainment and modification of radar sensors, providing depot-level sustainment services and modification projects for the Ballistic Missile Early Warning systems and PAVE Phased Array Warning system radars, and the Parameter Acquisition Radar Attack Characterization system.
- Performing system modeling using MBSE tools and techniques to define system interfaces, requirements and behaviors and provide support to system design
- Supporting requirements analysis and functional allocation to hardware, software, operator and other segments and components of the system(s) within the models
- Reviewing system engineering documentation and collaborating with radar subject matter experts, to ensure specifications meet system needs and are accurate, comprehensive, consistent and complete while ingesting appropriate content into the system(s) models
- Participating in engineering peer reviews as a document originator or reviewer to ensure technical quality and engineering rigor is appropriate
- Knowledge or experience developing system descriptive models using UAFP, UPDM, SysML, and/or UML
- Familiarity with the systems engineering lifecycle
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with PTC Integrity Modeler
- Familiarity with Ground Based Radars – Ideally with Ballistic Missile Early Warning System (BMEWS), PAVE Phased Array Warning System (PAVE PAWS), and the Perimeter Acquisition Radar Attack Characterization System (PARCS) systems.
- Familiarity with the DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF) 2.0
- Familiarity with Object-oriented principles and practices
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced, team oriented environment
- Self-starter - efficient in achieving goals and proactive in pursuing subsequent tasks
- Secret Clearance Preferred, must be able to obtain
- Systems Engineer Level 4: Entry (SE4) - Bachelor’s in Engineering (Electrical Engineering Preferred) or other hard science/mathematics degree
- Systems Engineer Level 3: Journeyman (SE3) - Bachelor’s in Engineering (Electrical Engineering Preferred) or other hard science/mathematics degree & 5 yrs applicable experience (Advanced degree & 3 yrs experience)
- Colorado Springs, CO - One of the most desired work locations in the USA for defense specialists.
CTL Resources is an established defense contractor with 15 years of experience delivering global engineering programs. We offer industry leading salaries as well as world class benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Savings Plans, and 401k offerings. We offer challenging and exciting work opportunities, like SMORS and have a turnover level much lower than industry averages due to our tradition of serving our employees with the highest level of support.