CTL Resources has a number of open positions available immediately to support an exciting program (JWARN) just getting off the ground. This meaningful work supports a standardized software application intended to provide Nuclear Biological and Chemical warning and reporting, downwind hazard prediction, operations planning, and management capabilities for Joint Forces, from battalion to theater-level command.
Applies scientific, engineering or business objects by writing, modifying, or adapting computer programs in machine level, assembly and third or fourth generation programming languages.
Employ object oriented design principles and paradigms as part of an agile team, using Atlassian tools as part of the Scrum process.
Uses standard or conventional approaches, methods, and techniques to define, plan, organize, design, develop, modify, test and integrate database or data processing systems, computer hardware systems and simulation models.
Provides support in formulating architectural design, functional specifications, interfaces and documentation of hardware or software systems.
Responsible for segments or phases of broader, more complex projects.
Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required.
- 1 year of experience in agile programming.
- 1 year of experience in Java programming.
- 1 year of experience in web-developed applications.
Desired Experience in the following areas:
- Development languages include but are not limited to Ada, C++, C# and Java.
- Experience developing software in an object-oriented language (such as C++, Java, Python, etc.)
- Experience with network (sockets) programming and networking in general.
- Experience with at least one version control system (Git, CVS, Subversion, etc.).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be ready to adapt to quickly changing requirements during the development process.
- Successful candidates will be highly motivated and team-oriented.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or 2 years relevant testing experience.
CTL Resources is an established defense contractor with 15 years of experience delivering global engineering programs. We offer industry leading salaries as well as world class benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Savings Plans, and 401k offerings. We offer challenging and exciting work opportunities, like JWARN and have a turnover level much lower than industry averages due to our tradition of serving our employees with the highest level of support.