CTL Resources has a number of open positions available immediately to support an exciting program (JWARN) just getting off the ground. This meaningful work supports a standardized software application intended to provide Nuclear Biological and Chemical warning and reporting, downwind hazard prediction, operations planning, and management capabilities for Joint Forces, from battalion to theater-level command.
Applies knowledge of computer science principles, information management principles, automated data processing (ADP) functions, hardware and software systems structures and operation, and computer programming languages and techniques to conduct software testing at the component and system level.
- Help develop software test description prior to test conduct and software test report after software tests are complete.
- Develop test cases and prioritize testing activities.
- Execute all the test case and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Carry out regression testing every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects.
- Applies scientific, engineering or business objects by writing, modifying, or adapting computer programs in machine level, assembly and third or fourth generation programming languages.
- Support Technical and Operational Testing in the laboratory or field as required.
Desired Experience in the following areas:
- Development languages include but are not limited to C++, C# and Java.
- Knowledge of the Joint Warning and Reporting Network (JWARN) Program.
- Knowledge of software development in an object-oriented language (such as C++, Java, Python, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be ready to adapt to quickly changing requirements during the development process.
- Successful candidates will be highly motivated and team-oriented.
Tool Sets Utilized
- Fisheye and Crucible
Secret Clearance Desired
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or 5 years relevant testing experience.
CTL Resources is an established defense contractor with 15 years of experience delivering global engineering programs. We offer industry leading salaries as well as world class benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Savings Plans, and 401k offerings. We offer challenging and exciting work opportunities, like JWARN and have a turnover level much lower than industry averages due to our tradition of serving our employees with the highest level of support.