CTL Resources has a number of open positions available immediately to support an exciting program (SMORS) just getting off the ground. This meaningful work will support the mission of the USAF in the sustainment and modification of radar sensors, providing depot-level sustainment services and modification projects for the Ballistic Missile Early Warning systems and PAVE Phased Array Warning system radars, and the Parameter Acquisition Radar Attack Characterization system.
The candidate will support PARCS architecture and integration needs, to include defining, validating, and maintaining the architecture against requirements baselines. He/she may lead trade studies, gap analyses, and other activities to assess proposed changes to the architecture with respect to impacts on criteria such as technical performance, cost, and schedule baselines, verify design solutions against the architecture, and ensure interoperability between segments and external agencies. Candidate must have the ability to work effectively within a team environment, interface with other groups within the project, solve challenging problems, and work within a dynamic environment.
- Apply model-based system engineering (MBSE) using SysML.
- Develop architectural views compliant with DoDAF.
- Identify system use cases and supporting scenarios (i.e., mission threads).
- Identify system functions and establish traceability requirements.
- Facilitate the process of developing architectural specifications in coordination with subject matter experts, stakeholders, and customers.
- Identify and propose changes to technical baseline documents (i.e., interface documents, specifications documents, architecture products).
- Research/data-mine legacy documentation to produce modeling artifacts.
- Prepare and present engineering analysis, gaps, and recommendations to senior leadership.
- Bachelor’s/Masters degree (grade level minimum requirements apply for each LCAT) in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math)
- Experience with Systems Modeling Language (SysML)
- Experience reverse engineering and defining structure, interfaces, behavior, requirements from legacy documentation.
- Systems Engineering skills, including requirements definition/allocation, interface definition, verification & validation, and life-cycle management.
- Experience with commercially available architecting tools such as PTC Integrity Modeler, Cameo EA/MagicDraw, etc.
- Experience producing system-level technical analyses.
- An active Secret clearance is required for this position.
- Experience in developing architectures for ground-based radars or sensors.
- Experience with the Unified Profile for DoDAF and MoDAF (UPDM).
- Experience transforming text-based system descriptions into SysML/UML-compliant models.
- Proficiency with commercially available architecting tools such as PTC Integrity Modeler, Cameo EA/MagicDraw, etc. Experience with the PTC Integrity Modeler tool preferred.
- Experience with all phases of the systems engineering lifecycle.
- Experience with the Perimeter Acquisition Radar Attack Characterization System (PARCS) or Ballistic Missile Early Warning System (BMEWS) Precision Acquisition Vehicle Entry (PAVE) Phased Array Warning System (PAWS) (BPP).
- Demonstrated ability to develop and present technical material to senior management and customers.
- Experience working with DoD acquisition organizations.
Colorado Springs, CO - One of the most desired work locations in the USA for defense specialists.
CTL Resources is an established defense contractor with 15 years of experience delivering global engineering programs. We offer industry leading salaries as well as world class benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Savings Plans, and 401k offerings. We offer challenging and exciting work opportunities, like SMORS and have a turnover level much lower than industry averages due to our tradition of serving our employees with the highest level of support.