CTL Resources has open positions available immediately to support an exciting new Program. This meaningful work will support a large financial institution in a Data Warehouse migration project.
CTL is searching for an experienced Data Warehouse data analysts with technical expertise to serve a large financial services client. We need someone who can take charge of a project and deliver results that will make the overall project successful. Our ideal candidate has the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and translate business data into digestible information that improves corporate processes.
- Determine and document user requirements for business processes and abide by those requirements for future projects
- Develop comprehensive E2E test cases at the application and multi-application levels
- Determine processes to load and store data into the Warehouse
- Practical application ability with Data Warehousing Tools and Technology
- Detailed analytical abilities
- Strong experience in user testing.
- Experiencing setting up and maintaining Data Warehouse Job Schedules
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in related field
- 5+ years of associated work experience
Downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota.
CTL Resources is an established consulting firm with 15 years of experience delivering global engineering programs. We offer industry leading salaries as well as world class benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Savings Plans, and 401k offerings. We offer challenging and exciting work opportunities and have a turnover level much lower than industry averages due to our tradition of serving our employees with the highest level of support.