CTL Resources has open positions available immediately to support an exciting long-term program. This meaningful work will support the mission of the Department of Transportation and Federal Aviation Administration by updating Surface Collaborative Decision making capabilities, including departure scheduler and other airport decision tools; Electronic Flight Data; Enhanced Air Traffic Control Tower; Traffic Flow Management System; including replacement or integration of multiple systems in the National Airspace System.
- Create/modify CAD drawings
- Produce multi-rack drawings detailing equipment to equipment connectivity with info derived from system level documentation, engineers, parts lists, visual inspections, and vendor documentation
- Adapt drawing formats and standards to program requirements and prepare for release
- Construct “high level” diagrams showing connectivity between subsystems
- Revise and update system level communication diagram
- Generate Cable Source drawings (purchasing documentation)
- Develop Cable Marking Specifications (CMS)
- Develope spreadsheets detailing cable specifications, including Wire Numbers, Part Numbers, To/From destinations, Cable and Connector identification, and Marker label information
- Support the Engineering Change Process
- Generate Revisions to engineering drawings
- Bill of Material updates/releases
- Support Design and Prototyping, typically racks and workstations
- Product selection and verification
- AUTOCAD experience is required (1-3 years’ experience required)
- Knowledge of other drawing tools, such as Visio, is preferred (1-3 years’ experience required)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word (1-3 years’ experience required)
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP) – Bill-of-Material (BOM) structuring and management (1-3 years’ experience preferred)
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Requires ability to receive a public trust clearance prior to start.
Gaithersburg, Maryland is located about 30 miles Northwest of Washington DC providing a nice suburban atmosphere located near the heart of activity in the defense and aerospace industry. Travel may be required once/year to the Chesapeake Depot in Chesapeake, VA.
CTL Resources is an established defense contractor with 15 years of experience delivering global engineering programs. We offer industry leading salaries as well as world class benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Savings Plans, and 401k offerings. We offer challenging and exciting work opportunities, like ERAM and have a turnover level much lower than industry averages due to our tradition of serving our employees with the highest level of support.