CTL Resources has a number of open positions available immediately to support an exciting program (SCMP II) to provide continued financial administration support for a confidential government agency. This meaningful work supports the processes and procedures required to perform acquisitions, financial administration, and human resource services for a critical agency in a Top Secret environment.
Human Resource Generalist will provide a full range of HR support to include answering routine HR-specific questions. They are expected to effectively provide HR services in a fast paced/team oriented environment where demanding priorities are constantly changing.
The candidate will provide a full range of HR support to include answering routine HR-specific questions.
- Effectively provide HR services in a fast paced/team oriented environment where demanding priorities are constantly changing.
- The responsibilities are transactional in nature but central to efficiency of the office. The candidate will interact with all levels of management and customers and must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Provides advice and guidance on benefits and entitlements and addresses any processing issues related to the offices served by their groups.
Prior experience, competency and certifications in the Sponsor's HR systems is highly desired upon arrival and proficiency in the systems will be necessary to be successful. Will be trained on the details of the specific software. Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Knowledge and Skills in the following areas:
- The HR Generalist will be responsible for preparing vacancy notices and enter vacancy notice information into the sponsor system; and update database to reflect selection decision. HR Generalist must have the ability to serve as a recorder at panels (i.e., promotions, interviews, career boards); create career board agendas in the sponsor database and finalize board minutes and forward and/or complete all action items. Ability to create Standard Operating Procedures and HR related policies. HR Generalist researches, responds to, and follows up on employee queries regarding compensation, benefits, entitlements, and other HR issues. Processes verifies, and maintains documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations and classifications.
- Researches, responds to, and follows up on employee queries regarding compensation, benefits, entitlements, and other HR issues. Processes, verifies, and maintains documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations and classifications.
- Candidate will provide full range of HR support to include answering routine/mundane HR-specific questions. Will provide administrative support to interviews/promotion panels, track and post vacancies, prepare/finalize/send out action items from the office, as well as serve as the focal point for new interns and employees. These duties will be performed by using various internal databases. Candidate will not be expected to perform strategically as it relates to workforce planning/recruitment/staffing/selection. Any duties in these areas will be administrative in nature.
- Metrics: Candidate will track status completed/In Process of transitions biweekly; run canned reports. May create/update Standard Operating Procedures and identify potential areas of process improvements. Complexity of reports will be routine and will occur biweekly and monthly. Candidate will not create/produce any special reports.
Top Secret/Full Scope Polygraph Clearance (Lifestyle and counterintelligence) is required
Bachelor’s degree in human resources or Human Capital Management; or a related degree in business administration, business management, Organizational Development Psychology, or Sociology. Additional years of experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s degree (minimum of 3 years).
Three (3) years of progressively responsible professional experience in the application of Human Resources.
CTL Resources is an established defense contractor with 15 years of experience delivering global engineering programs. We offer industry leading salaries as well as world class benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Savings Plans, and 401k offerings. We offer challenging and exciting work opportunities, like SCMP II and have a turnover level much lower than industry averages due to our tradition of serving our employees with the highest level of support.