CTL Resources has a number of open positions available immediately to support an exciting program (SMORS) just getting off the ground. This meaningful work will support the mission of the USAF in the sustainment and modification of radar sensors, providing depot-level sustainment services and modification projects for the Ballistic Missile Early Warning systems and PAVE Phased Array Warning system radars, and the Parameter Acquisition Radar Attack Characterization system.
Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems. Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable. May plan and lead focused subproject assignments.
- Working as a member of a SW team to provide engineering solutions, including emergency/urgent depot-level maintenance requests, software version releases, and SW tool enhancements.
- Participation in requirements derivation, analysis, system/software design, technical milestone review development/delivery, software implementation including static code analysis, unit-level software testing and documentation. Support to system integration, contractor developmental test and evaluation and Government force deployment evaluation.
- Fulfilling engineering and technical assistance for operational site personnel.
- Rapid software defect root cause analysis and solution development.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline with 2 years or more of professional experience; or a Master’s degree in a related discipline.
- Candidate must have hands-on development experience for OO/C++ applications in a UNIX/Linux platform environment.
Familiarity with Missile Defense, Missile Warning and Space Situational Awareness missions.
- Familiarity with mission level processing of phased array radars such as signal processor, multi target trackers, and scheduling.
- Experience with SW development tools to include task tracking, software repositories, continuous integration and automation.
- Familiarity with Agile development processes to include DevOps processes, test driven development, as well as have good written and communication skills.
- Familiarity or experience with UML, or SYSML.
- Position requires U.S. Citizenship
- Must have a DoD Secret security clearance
Bachelors degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) discipline with 5 years of Software Engineering experience; or 3 years’ experience with a Masters degree in science, engineering or related discipline.
Will consider candidates with Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline with 2 years or more of professional experience; or a Master’s degree in a related discipline.
Colorado Springs, CO - One of the most desired work locations in the USA for defense specialists.
CTL Resources is an established defense contractor with 15 years of experience delivering global engineering programs. We offer industry leading salaries as well as world class benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Savings Plans, and 401k offerings. We offer challenging and exciting work opportunities, like SMORS and have a turnover level much lower than industry averages due to our tradition of serving our employees with the highest level of support.