CTL Resources has a number of open positions available immediately to support an exciting program (GCCS-J) just getting off the ground. This meaningful work provides engineering and cyber security support for the Global Command and Control System – Joint (GCCS-J) Global Technical Assistance Center (GTAC). The GTAC is utilized for system test events and to support troubleshooting and resolution of issues at operational sites.
Provide Cybersecurity (CS) support for Weapons Planning Software (WPS) in compliance with the DoDI 8510.01, “Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology (IT)”, and all associated USAF and DoD policies, processes, and procedures that require cybersecurity actions to support deployment and sustained operations. Provide Risk Management Framework coordination support, and execution of all required cybersecurity tasks prior to, during, and after the successful achievement of ATOs for all WPS systems. Support all related system lifecycle cybersecurity activities, including but not limited to documentation that will be required as a result of the significant architecture and design changes (e.g. Risk Assessments, Annual Reviews, Technical Reviews, Agile and Waterfall development cycles).
Additional Information Duties:
- Create and execute cyber security test plans
- Advise system owners and stakeholders on new developments and advanced cybersecurity techniques.
- Create Cyber Security artifacts and formulate RMF packages for Information Technology (IT) environments. These packages will detail the system architecture and system configuration.
- Review and analyze system implementation plans.
- Formulate and execute system assessments, audits, reviews, and contingency testing.
- Review, analyze, and interpret technical procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Conduct assessments of the RMF impacts on planned functionality and/or architectural changes.
- Identify corrective actions/mitigation strategies to achieve/sustain RMF compliance.
- Perform selection, implementation, validation, and establishment of baseline of Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Control Correlation Identifiers (CCI).
- Perform development of responses to Plans of Action & Milestones (POA&M) which account for confidentiality, integrity, and availability
Must be familiar with some the following tools:
- HP WebInspect
- DISA Security Requirements Guides (SRG)
- DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Secret Clearance Required
IAT Level II Certification
9 Years with Bachelors in Science; 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years with PhD
Newport News, Virginia
CTL Resources is an established defense contractor with 15 years of experience delivering global engineering programs. We offer industry leading salaries as well as world class benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Savings Plans, and 401k offerings. We offer challenging and exciting work opportunities, like WPS and have a turnover level much lower than industry averages due to our tradition of serving our employees with the highest level of support.