CTL Resources has a number of open positions available immediately to support an exciting program (GCCS-J) just getting off the ground. This meaningful work provides engineering and cyber security support for the Global Command and Control System – Joint (GCCS-J) Global Technical Assistance Center (GTAC). The GTAC is utilized for system test events and to support troubleshooting and resolution of issues at operational sites.
- 5 or more years of systems administration experience with complex systems comprised of multiple operating systems and databases
- 3 years of experience with Windows, both server and client
- 3 years of experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linus (RHEL) operating system
- 3 years of experience with Solaris
- Tier 3 Help Desk experience in support of C2 systems to include resolution, reporting and tracking of software defects
- Experience with installing and validating Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs)
- Experience running Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) scans and mitigating security vulnerabilities
- Familiarity with Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- Proficiency with GCCS-J applications
- Windows Server Certification
- Windows Client Certification
- RHEL Certification
- Familiarity with Contingency of Operation Plans (COOPs) and COOP Standard Operating Procedures
- Experience with coordinating and overseeing software deployments/installations
- Active or ability to obtain Secret clearance
Bachelor’s Degree and 6 years or Masters and 4 years of experience desired.
Newport News, Virginia
CTL Resources is an established defense contractor with 15 years of experience delivering global engineering programs. We offer industry leading salaries as well as world class benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Savings Plans, and 401k offerings. We offer challenging and exciting work opportunities, like GCCS-J and have a turnover level much lower than industry averages due to our tradition of serving our employees with the highest level of support.