CTL Resources has a number of open positions available immediately to support an exciting program (WSTARS) just getting off the ground. WSTARS (Wideband Satellite Communications (SATCOM) Trend Analysis and Anomaly Resolution System) will provide enhanced data sharing and information management capabilities to support management of Wideband Commercial SATCOM and Wideband Military Satellite Communications systems. This capability will provide critical information to the United States Army Space and Missile Defense Command / Army Forces Strategic Command.
Provide test engineering support to production program integrated product team (IPT’s). Define test plans identifying the sequence of required test steps based on system level requirements. Define required tools, instruments, fixtures, software, hardware, interfaces, etc. required to execute the test plan. Develop tests and generate detailed test procedures including narrative, diagrams and photographs/graphics. Generate detailed troubleshooting guides to aid in the troubleshooting and analysis of the root cause of test failures. Analyze test defect data and trends helping to define and implement corrective actions. Support the change management activities of the production program IPT. Provide day-to-day test engineering support by resolving technician questions, investigating and solving test and/or product performance problems, and improving test procedures to optimize the test process.
- 5+ years of experience in test engineering of modern hardware/software systems.
- 5+ years of requirements analysis experience and in particular must be fully trained or have experience in the testing of systems at the component, integration, system, and end-to-end levels.
- Ability to effectively communicate, cooperate, and contribute in an Integrated Product Team (IPT) and Scrum environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with other persons from diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate through written and oral means.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office software applications including MS Word, MS Project, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with the Agile Framework.
- Working knowledge of RF test and troubleshooting.
- Experience and working knowledge of RF test equipment (e.g., network analyzer, signal generator, spectrum analyzer) utilizing standalone instruments or automated testers.
- Proficient in the development and implementation of test strategies, plans, traceability matrices, procedures, and reports.
- Experience in writing test cases and writing discrepancy reports.
- Experience with Basic UNIX or Windows commands and a basic understanding of capturing snapshots.
- Experience with VMWare or LINUX
- Experience using the Atlassian suite of tools (JIRA, Confluence)
Secret Clearance Required.
Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5+ years relevant testing experience.
CTL Resources is an established defense contractor with 15 years of experience delivering global engineering programs. We offer industry leading salaries as well as world class benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Savings Plans, and 401k offerings. We offer challenging and exciting work opportunities, like JWARN and have a turnover level much lower than industry averages due to our tradition of serving our employees with the highest level of support.