CTL Resources has a challenging position available to support multiple department of defense customers in our customers calibration laboratories. This is a long term position with potential to move to a full time employee of one of the worlds largest defense contractors.
This is a technically challenging environment requiring hands-on customer relationship experience. This calibration lab supports a variety of customers nationally with physical/dimensional , DC/LF, and RF/microwave calibration and repair services. This person will be Senior Calibration Technician who will meet our customer's current calibration needs, understand ISO certifications, improve and will help to expand the lab's capabilities for growth.
Requires experience with:
- K1, K2, K8: DC/Electrical Standards Calibrations
- K3, K4: Frequency/RF calibrations
- K5: Temperature/Humidity calibrations (large emphasis)
- K6: Physical Dimensional Test Equipment calibrations
- K9: Automated Test Equipment (Fluke Met/Cal)
Calibrate and troubleshoot and repair of electrical /electronic and physical/dimensional measuring instruments, with expertise in the following:
- DC Supplies and Loads
- Multimeters (handheld, precision)
- Oscilloscopes (to 20 GHz)
- RF signal Generators, and Spectrum/Network Analyzers ( to 18 GHz)
- Digital thermometers
- Torque wrenches and drivers
- Calipers and Micrometers
- Scales and balances
- Pressure Gauges
- Thermal Anemometers
- Semiconductor Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- LCR Meters
- Load cells
- Ability to understand electronic circuits, theory and schematics.
- Working Knowledge of: MS Office ( Word and Excel ),
- Automated Calibration software ( MetCal)
- Capable of heavy lifting (>50lbs).
Certifications \ Other Requirements
- Secret Clearance or Ability to Obtain Secret Clearance
- US Citizen
- Valid Drivers License
- Advanced Calibration Training - U.S. military/NASA/Air Force or equivalent .
Located at customer facility at 3655 Tampa Road, Oldsmar, Florida. This is a highly desired location just Northwest of Tampa.
CTL Resources is an established defense contractor with 15 years of experience delivering global engineering programs. We offer industry leading salaries as well as world class benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Savings Plans, and 401k offerings. We offer challenging and exciting work opportunities, like LM Metrology and have a turnover level much lower than industry averages due to our tradition of serving our employees with the highest level of support.