CTL Resources has a number of open positions available immediately to support an exciting program (GCCS-J) just getting off the ground. This meaningful work provides engineering and cyber security support for the Global Command and Control System – Joint (GCCS-J) Global Technical Assistance Center (GTAC). The GTAC is utilized for system test events and to support troubleshooting and resolution of issues at operational sites.
- 6 or more years of system experience related to military information systems and a Bachelor’s degree, 4 years of experience can be substituted for the Bachelor’s degree
- 8 years of experience working with US DoD intelligence and imagery systems/applications to include a minimum of 4 years of experience directly related to GCCS-J I3
- Ability to replicate, troubleshoot and validate software issues identified by system administrators and users in the operational environment
- Experience with reporting and tracking of software problem reports in support of C2 systems.
- Ability to work with government/military personnel at all levels of authority
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to clearly document problem reports and resolutions
- Active Secret clearance
- Current Security + Certification
- Hands on experience using the Joint Targeting Toolbox (JTT) software application
- Secret Clearance
- Security Plus Certification
CTL Resources is an established defense contractor with 15 years of experience delivering global engineering programs. We offer industry leading salaries as well as world class benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Savings Plans, and 401k offerings. We offer challenging and exciting work opportunities, like SMORS and have a turnover level much lower than industry averages due to our tradition of serving our employees with the highest level of support.