CTL Resources has a number of open positions available immediately to support an exciting program (WPS) just getting off the ground. This meaningful work will support the mission of the USAF in the sustainment and modification of the weapons planning software common components that support planning of all USAF Conventional Precision Guided Weapons using Joint Mission Planning System (JMPS)-Based Common Components (CC).
Tests software for sequence and functionality based on requirement specifications. Identifies and documents exact sequence of activities that produced the malfunction. Writes defect reports, may investigate defect and problem reports. Maintains test environment. Maintains defect database and generates defect reports.
Desired Experience in the following areas:
- Experience with automated integration testing frameworks (TestComplete, Microsoft UI Automation, etc)
- Experience writing Python scripts
- Understanding of WPF and the Visual Tree
- Experience with DevOps tools (TFS build automation, Jenkins, etc)
- Basic programming knowledge and understanding (Knowing about classes, methods, parameters, variables, scope, conditional statements, order of operations)
AA or other 2 year technical degree in related discipline and 0 years experience or 2 years relative experience for Level 1.
AA or other 2 year technical degree in related discipline and 3 years of related experience or 10 years relative experience for Level 2.
Niceville FLA or Hollywood Maryland
CTL Resources is an established defense contractor with 15 years of experience delivering global engineering programs. We offer industry leading salaries as well as world class benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Savings Plans, and 401k offerings. We offer challenging and exciting work opportunities, like WPS and have a turnover level much lower than industry averages due to our tradition of serving our employees with the highest level of support.