CTL Resources has a number of open positions available immediately to support an exciting program (SMORS) just getting off the ground. This meaningful work will support the mission of the USAF in the sustainment and modification of radar sensors, providing depot-level sustainment services and modification projects for the Ballistic Missile Early Warning systems and PAVE Phased Array Warning system radars, and the Parameter Acquisition Radar Attack Characterization system.
This position Performs installation, integration, and testing of hardware components.
The Hardware Technical Support primary responsibilities are to:
- Performs maintenance and routine diagnostic testing designed for computer and network equipment in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Troubleshoot related product malfunctions, modify, wire fabricate and document devices related to work.
- Assesses and documents current site configuration and user requirements.
- Directs and leads preparation of engineering plans and site installation
- Works from rough engineering notes, drawings, sketches and verbal instructions or defined plans to perform appropriate task
- Provides technical support in such areas as research, design, development, testing, analysis, fabrication, manufacturing, and welding of hardware components.
- High School Diploma or GED & 5 yrs experience in related technical field. Bachelor’s Degree in hard science & 3 years’ experience or Advanced degree & 1 year experience.
- Colorado Springs, CO - One of the most desired work locations in the USA for defense specialists.
CTL Resources is an established defense contractor with 15 years of experience delivering global engineering programs. We offer industry leading salaries as well as world class benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Savings Plans, and 401k offerings. We offer challenging and exciting work opportunities, like SMORS and have a turnover level much lower than industry averages due to our tradition of serving our employees with the highest level of support.