CTL Resources has a number of open positions available immediately to support an exciting program (SMORS) just getting off the ground. This meaningful work will support the mission of the USAF in the sustainment and modification of radar sensors, providing depot-level sustainment services and modification projects for the Ballistic Missile Early Warning systems and PAVE Phased Array Warning system radars, and the Parameter Acquisition Radar Attack Characterization system.
- Planning and coordinating preparation of project documentation, such as engineering documentation and drawings, subcontractor specifications and schedules, and contract modifications, to ensure customer contract requirements are met.
- Analyzing proposed changes of product design to determine effect on overall product and system.
- Coordinating modification records for management control.
- Establishing change orders and preparing for change authorization and documentation by internal organizations and subcontractors.
- Reviewing and analyzing released engineering change data and coordinates changes with engineering, quality, support, manufacturing, and engineering data control activities.
- Collaborate with other team leads in functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications
- Collaborate with Configuration, Requirements, and Risk managers on administering CM tools to include Aras Innovator, DOORS, and Atlassian Jira.
- Control configuration items, product traceability matrices, documents, and software media, CM records, and software libraries.
- Perform change management and status identification.
- Knowledge of workflow process tools
- Self-motivated and able to effectively work with all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Windows, MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint programs
Associates degree with 4 years of configuration, data, requirements, or risk management experience, or 2 years with a Bachelor’s degree
Colorado Springs, CO - One of the most desired work locations in the USA for defense specialists.
CTL Resources is an established defense contractor with 15 years of experience delivering global engineering programs. We offer industry leading salaries as well as world class benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Savings Plans, and 401k offerings. We offer challenging and exciting work opportunities, like SMORS and have a turnover level much lower than industry averages due to our tradition of serving our employees with the highest level of support.