CTL Resources has a number of open positions available immediately to support an exciting program (SMORS) just getting off the ground. This meaningful work will support the mission of the USAF in the sustainment and modification of radar sensors, providing depot-level sustainment services and modification projects for the Ballistic Missile Early Warning systems and PAVE Phased Array Warning system radars, and the Parameter Acquisition Radar Attack Characterization system.
Entry level and journeyman (minimal supervision) supply logistics specialists performing the following duties:
- Journeyman will perform Obsolescence Mgt / DMSMS / Sparing and Indentured Parts List management.
- Entry level will execute IUID / Supply Chain Risk Mgt and CA/CRL (Property Mgt)
- Implements the 12 elements of integrated product support. Includes, but is not limited to:
- management of contractor inventory control points
- participation in Supply Support IPT (SSIPT) meetings
- tracking of key RM&A data
- development of annual Supportability Analysis Reports (SAR)
- Addresses logistics issues throughout the system life-cycle
- Performs logistics support functions
Entry Level - Associates Degree and 2 years of directly related logistics planning/supportability experience or Bachelor’s degree and 1 year of experience or an Advanced degree and 0 years of experience.
Colorado Springs, CO - One of the most desired work locations in the USA for defense specialists.
CTL Resources is an established defense contractor with 15 years of experience delivering global engineering programs. We offer industry leading salaries as well as world class benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Savings Plans, and 401k offerings. We offer challenging and exciting work opportunities, like SMORS and have a turnover level much lower than industry averages due to our tradition of serving our employees with the highest level of support.