CTL Resources has a number of open positions available immediately to support an exciting program (SMORS) just getting off the ground. This meaningful work will support the mission of the USAF in the sustainment and modification of radar sensors, providing depot-level sustainment services and modification projects for the Ballistic Missile Early Warning systems and PAVE Phased Array Warning system radars, and the Parameter Acquisition Radar Attack Characterization system.
Entry level system engineer to apply fundamental concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on technical assignments. Performs work that requires practical experience and training. Work is performed under supervision.
- Develops and applies complex research and analysis techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and difficult technical and analytical requirements and problems requiring the expert application of advanced knowledge
- Provides analysis related to the design, development, and integration of hardware, software, man-machine interfaces and all system level requirements to provide an integrated solution
- Performs cost/cost-performance trade-off analysis and feasibility analysis. Evaluate technology conceptual designs and regulatory compliance support. Assist with concept studies and analysis. Evaluate alternative technical approaches and their associated costs
- Oversees the development of system test requirements, strategies, devices, and systems
- Directs overall system level engineering and testing efforts
- Provides high-level architectural expertise to managers and technical staff
- Develops architectural products and deliverables for the enterprise
Experience with the following is preferred:
- Experience with PTC Integrity Modeler
- User work experience with DOORS requirements database
- System performance modeling using Python, MatLAB, or similar tools
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology, software development languages and scripting
- Familiarity with the DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF) 2.0
- Familiarity with Object-oriented principles and practices
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced, team oriented environment
- Self-starter - efficient in achieving goals and proactive in pursuing subsequent tasks
- Familiarity with MS Office suite of tools (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Flexibility to travel for customer requirements
Bachelor’s in Engineering or other hard science/mathematics degree.
Colorado Springs, CO - One of the most desired work locations in the USA for defense specialists.
CTL Resources is an established defense contractor with 15 years of experience delivering global engineering programs. We offer industry leading salaries as well as world class benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Savings Plans, and 401k offerings. We offer challenging and exciting work opportunities, like SMORS and have a turnover level much lower than industry averages due to our tradition of serving our employees with the highest level of support.