CTL Resources has a number of open positions available immediately to support an exciting program (SMORS) just getting off the ground. This meaningful work will support the mission of the USAF in the sustainment and modification of radar sensors, providing depot-level sustainment services and modification projects for the Ballistic Missile Early Warning systems and PAVE Phased Array Warning system radars, and the Parameter Acquisition Radar Attack Characterization system.
Senior Level Information Assurance Technical specialist. Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major assignments. Operates with extensive latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. May supervise others.
- Develops and implements information assurance/security standards and procedures
- Coordinates, develops, and evaluates security programs for an organization. Recommends information assurance/security solutions to support customers’ requirements
- Performs IA activities as described in DoD 8570.01-M, Table C3.T3, C3.T5, and C3.T7
- Analyzes and defines security requirements
- Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions to requirements
- Performs risk analyses including risk assessment. Develops, analyzes, and implements security architecture(s) as appropriate
- Performing assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment and identifying where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy. This is achieved through passive evaluations such as compliance audits and active evaluations such as vulnerability assessments.
- Establishing strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems. Includes support of process, analysis, coordination, security certification test, security documentation, as well as investigations, software research, hardware introduction and release, emerging technology research inspections and periodic audits.
- Assisting in the implementation of the required government policy (i.e., NISPOM, DCID 6-3), making recommendations on process tailoring, participating in and documenting process activities.
- Performing analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards.
- Supporting the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participating in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports.
- Documenting the results of Certification and Accreditation activities and technical or coordination activity and prepare the system Security Plans and update the Plan of Actions and Milestones POA&M.
- Periodically conduct a complete review of each system's audits and monitor corrective actions until all actions are closed.
- The position requires security engineering skills with a working knowledge of Information Assurance (IA) technology, NIST standards, DoDI 8500.2 and SP 800-53.
- Must have familiarity in the Cybersecurity Lifecycle to include: generating IA requirements, creating IA architecture design, configuring IA audit tools, conducting IA verification and performing IA compliance as well as scripting knowledge.
- Experience creating and updating Python scripts
- Experience with ClearQuest and ClearCase are desired
- Must have familiarity in the Cybersecurity Lifecycle to include: generating IA requirements, creating IA architecture design, configuring IA audit tools, conducting IA verification and performing IA compliance as well as scripting knowledge
- Desired experience with Windows and Linux servers with GPOs, IAVMs, and STIGs.
- Secret Clearance
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II certification mandatory - (GSEC, Security+, SCNP, SSCP) or higher.
Bachelor’s in Engineering or other hard science/mathematics degree preferred and a minimum of 3 years experience.
Colorado Springs, CO - One of the most desired work locations in the USA for defense specialists.
CTL Resources is an established defense contractor with 15 years of experience delivering global engineering programs. We offer industry leading salaries as well as world class benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Savings Plans, and 401k offerings. We offer challenging and exciting work opportunities, like SMORS Cyber and have a turnover level much lower than industry averages due to our tradition of serving our employees with the highest level of support.